FINNLO MAXIMUM by HAMMER Multi Gym FT2
For a distinguished free training with maximum quality
The free trainer FT2 from Finnlo Maximum combines conventional strength training with complex free cable pull systems to fulfill the highest demands on a superior workout at home, wellness facilities or sport clubs. You now can experience a huge variety of different exercises in just one piece of equipment: fast adjustments of various different 3D training settings allow you to stimulate all of the muscles in your body without breaks. Highest quality and elaborate exercise possibilities at home, at hotels or at sport and wellness facilities.
"Functional training" is the key to high muscle stimulation and fast results. The dual independent weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout. "One-handed" adjustment settings allow a fast weight switchover during workouts. Perfect for super-sets.
Following training targets can be reached with the FINNLO MAXIMUM free trainer FT2:
- Men: Broad, V-Shaped torso
- Men: Strong, defined shoulders
- Men: muscular upper body
- General: Well-trained and defined legs
- General: Six-pack and flat abs
- Women: Strong back
- Women: Toning of the Shoulders
- Women: Toning/Definition of the Arms
- Women: Tightening and toning of gluteus maximus and legs
The additional free accessories include the following great equipment: triceps rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-functional belt, swing handle, 2x 2.25 kg add-on weights and a handy exercise booklet.
Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability like bench press, knee bends, pull-ups… Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action. Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate low ceiling heights. Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth commercial feel. Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters.
- Precision steel ball bearing system
- Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel frame
- Electrostatic powder coated finish
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Including FID bench with leg developer/curl
- Dimensions: 140 x 178 x 212 cm (L x W x H)
- Needed space: 220 x 250 x 212 cm
- Max. body weight: 120 kg
- Max resistance 136 kg (upgradable to 155 kg)